Knife To Meat You Knife To Meat You

That was a professional and funny and a bit creepy animation.Loved it.That butcher needs to wear clothes.

The Clown Downstairs The Clown Downstairs

That was very well animated and very creepy I love it.

Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

This was a very very good film.The art design and animation were brilliantly professional in my opinion.It was extremely disturbing but that is the reason why I loved it.

Milkman Milkman

I love this.I love the extremely violent scenes.It may not have a plot to it but the animation is brilliant.Great work I love it.

Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia

A nice violent animation.I like the gore and violence and I especially love the paranoia scene.Great work I love it.

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

I find Jonathan to be a disturbingly relatable character.In the first scene when he has an outburst in front of a mailman I completely related with his anger and distrust towards people and the scene where he is crying on the roof is heartbreaking.Great work!

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

I found the character of Jonathan intriguing and disturbingly relatable.I loved the scribbled style of drawing because in a way it helps the disturbing and grimey mood of the story.I loved the detailed violent scenes and especially conversation with the crow and the music used was great.This is a disturbingly great cartoon.