The A.A.H.W (MD2013) The A.A.H.W (MD2013)

This track is awesome!It is so futuristic and dark!The production is brilliant and it is catchy and the vocals are so brutal.

Lich responds:

Glad you like it!

Back To Skool Back To Skool

This is amazing.You have brought back a classic well loved sound that isn't seen much in the audio portal.This is a classic original jungle track.I love everything about this!

AeroMusic responds:

cheers mate!

Another Scrap Another Scrap

This is quality Drum n Bass.I don't usually hear Drum n Bass that sounds like underground dnb.I love it.

Sudden Death Sudden Death

I really enjoyed this.It was so enjetic and pumping.I loved the great bass sounds.This is a really memorable Dubstep track.

AeronMusic responds:

Thanks! ;)

Short Piano Tune Short Piano Tune

This song is very powerful.It has great production and it is extremely catchy. I love everything about it.

xKore - Hello (Prev) xKore - Hello (Prev)

This is awesome!That bass is dirty.And it has a great tune too love it.

Get Down At The Oasis Get Down At The Oasis

I like the melody and the vintage chiptune sounds.

StaticBlu responds:

Thanks I've been working a lot with Genesis like sounds lately.

Hardcore 'Till I Die Hardcore 'Till I Die

I would've given this a full 5 stars if the beat was a bit louder but overall this was an amazing hardcore track.

UK Hardcore Loop UK Hardcore Loop

This is a rave anthem!It has a pounding beat,a great melody and super saw synth sounds.Even 5 seconds of this can satisfy any raver.

{Runaway} {Runaway}

I love this song.It has a beautiful,emotional melody,a great pounding beat and those were epic super saw synths.This deserves 5 stars.